Sunday, April 16, 2006

Queso?

Texas had his second Easter today and who knew that a 19-month-old would get the concept of an Easter egg hunt. He had so much fun we did it 3 more times by the end of the day, and each time at the end he asked "more hiding?" He even knew to say "yay!" when he found an egg and put it in his "baket." It was pretty cute.

In honor of Easter Sunday he learned the words "queso" and "hola" at Sunday school today. I'm not sure what they have to do with Jesus rising from the dead to forgive us of our sins, but I suppose he'll be asking for more queso at lunch instead of more cheese like he usually does. "Hola, mama. More queso, por favor."

Ok, one last cute kid story for the day: Just before we were about to walk out the door, I found Texas standing particularly close to the TV. When I asked him what he was doing he promptly replied, "I poopin." If only we could all watch TV and poo at the same time.

No comments: