Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Yuck

I was using a computer in our conference center at work today, while on a break from a class I was taking, and saw the grossest thing. There was a booger stuck to the partition separating my computer from the one next to me. And not a small one either. It was big, and probably pretty gooey once, from the way it was sort of smeared across the fabric. How, in the middle of corporate America, does a booger end up in a place like that? Are there a few of those little boys left (cuz ladies, you know it wasn't one of us) who used to like to pick 'em and stick 'em and just never outgrew that nasty habit? Did someone have a kid in there? Either way, seems like someone woulda cleaned it off by now. Eeeeeeewww

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was me. The booger. I flew over and snuck in while you were at lunch one day. What could be more personal? Like a little piece of me. How can you shun something that came at such a sacrifice? And from your own flesh and blood! I'll come get it if you aren't going to appreiate it, you ungrateful...oh, never mind.

katintheoc said...

Figures.....you were always leaving boogers all over the place when we were kids.